19.01.17WORK WITH US – JUNIOR DESIGNER
Want to work with us at Capy? We have an opening for a Junior Game Designer to join our team! We have a lot of projects on-the-go, and we’re looking for someone to help with design, mission/quest scripting & level design on one of them.
The ideal candidate has a passion for creating great gameplay, and for games in general. They are eager to collaborate closely with a small, tight-knit, caring team, and will meet the following needs:
• Must have worked in game design on at least one released game.
• Must have experience scripting gameplay in a scripting language / Unity.
• Must have experience working as part of a team, and taking direction.
• Must be a self-starter who can thrive in an open, creative environment.
And here are a couple additional firm requirements to consider:
• Must be a Canadian citizen or be able to freely work in Canada.
• Must be living in the Toronto area, or willing to relocate to Toronto. This position is not open for remote work.
To apply for the position, please send an email to jointheteam /at/ capybaragames dot com with the subject line “Junior Game Designer Application”. Please include your resume in the body of the email, as well as links to your portfolio, and/or a link to any personal work. Please try not to include any file attachments. We may request that qualifying applicants complete a design test. We also may not.